It would be difficult to argue that sending your time-sensitive letters, documents, or merchandise via USPS Express Mail is the best value there is for your money. It is the Postal Service’s fastest service with overnight guarantee delivery to most cities or your money back. In addition tracking mail and insurance of $100.00 are included in the prices which are inexpensive compared to FedEx or UPS.
If you are an individual that sends important documents or valuable presents to your special someones during special occasions, stop by your nearest Post Office for your free forms and envelopes. chuyen phat nhanh di my You can get your free express mail supplies online if you are a business or a frequent mailer.
Let’s breakdown the features of this type of mail service:
- It’s the fastest way to send packages with overnight guarantee to most cities.
- Has delivery service to most destinations 365 days a year, even on holidays and Sundays.
- There’s no additional delivery charges on Saturdays nor residential or fuel surcharges.
- It has a free tracking information through USPS website or 800 telephone number provided.
- A $100.00 insurance against loss or damage is included in the price; free of charge.
- It is the only overnight delivery available to P.O. Boxes.
- If the delivery guarantee is not met, amount of postage paid is fully refunded.
In addition to the above features there are extra services available for this kind of mail. A Return Receipt is one of them where the mailer gets a postcard signed by the person who accepted the package. You can also add extra insurance over the one hundred dollars already included in the price. A cool service called Collect on Delivery (COD) is also available, the postal delivery person will collect the postage and merchandise fee for you upon delivery of your item.
Also you can request your mail be held up in any of the post offices for you to pick up at your convenience. It will be held securely in the PO, however, you have only 5 days to pick it up before it will be returned to sender.
There’s no question that sending letters, documents, or merchandise via USPS Express Mail is the best value your dollar can get. It is the Postal Service’s fastest service with overnight guarantee delivery to most cities or your money back. In addition tracking mail and insurance of $100.00 is included in the prices which are inexpensive compared to their competitors.